Montreux Jazz Live hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the service or the content without Montreux Jazz Festival Foundation prior written authorization, unless Montreux Jazz Festival Foundation makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
The content included or available on and / or through the site, including any text, graphics, logos, names, marks, tabs, features, images, sounds, data, photographs, software, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, features interactive and other materials that you can view, is the exclusive property of Montreux Jazz Festival Foundation or its licensors, is protected by intellectual property law and is subject to applicable laws and regulations in this area.
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
3. You agree not to use the Service for commercial uses .You agree not to access the Service for any reason other than personal non-commercial use, as provided and authorized by the normal functionality of the site solely for Streaming.
"Streaming" means the simultaneous transmission of digital equipment by Montreux Jazz Festival Foundation via the Internet, a device that has Internet access and managed by the user, so that the data is intended for viewing in real time and not to be downloaded (either permanently or temporarily), copied, stored or redistributed by the user.
4. If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the Montreux Jazz Live website.
5. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
6. In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
7. Montreux Jazz Festival Foundation reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.